Smith Prints is a full service promotional products company offering screen-printing, embroidery, signage and digital printing with over 3000 customers from Germany to California.
Smith Prints was founded in 1990 by Tara, Mathew & Michael Smith at their home located in Horsham PA.
From the start we created the highest quality graphics to be combined with the most advanced screen printing methods.
Our focus continues to be local businesses, schools and organizations in the Central Bucks, Eastern Montgomery Counties. We are proudest of our partnerships with Boy & Girl Scouts (group tours and demonstrations), public and private schools (internships), veteran groups (10% discount) and fund raising events (Bucks 5K Series, Walk for Life.
- 1995 SmithPrints moved to our current location at Hartzel’s Village Chalfont PA.
- 1999 10 color automated screen-printing press was added with the capacity to produce 600-700 prints per hour.
- 2007 Susan Smith joined the company as bookkeeper and purchasing agent.
- 2015 Jeffery Smith joins as Vice President and promotional products sales manager.
- 2017 Large format digital printer added to our capabilities to produce small run shirts, signage and decals.